Sioux Falls: 605.361.9840 Parker: 605.297.4446

Guardianship and Conservatorship

We can help you establish a guardianship or a conservatorship for a minor, or for an adult in need of assistance due to a disability or inability to manage personal or financial affairs. The Duncan Law Firm, LLP, will assist with the court proceedings necessary to appoint a guardian and/or conservator for a loved one. In addition, our firm will continue to assist with annual reports for the appointed family member or friend.

We are always available to answer questions for the appointed guardian and/or conservators to help you understand your duties and responsibilities.

Sioux Falls Office

Parker Office